The Winkler Bräu: At the heart of Bavaria
At the heart of Bavaria – it’s more than just a catchphrase. The Winkler Bräu, our inviting traditional hotel in Bavaria, is located exactly halfway between Nuremberg and Regensburg in almost untouched nature, surrounded by a lot of woods and meadows. That is how we can guarantee you an easy trip via the A3 as well as plenty of relaxing leisure activities on our doorstep during your stay.
Gentle hills, rugged cliffs, interwoven by a network of rivers – the landscape of the Bavarian Jura region is beautiful and vast in every season. With us, you enjoy plenty of space, fresh air, and much more:
- 11 golf courses within a 60km radius
- the Schwarze Laber river, ideal for fishing
- natural monument, Deusmaurer Moor, and the looping path to the König Otto stalactite cave
- ultra-modern high ropes course near St. Colomann
- the 230km Jurasteig trail – for hiking and biking
- the Danube estuary near Kelheim, the Rhine-Main-Danube Canal or the Weltenburg Monastery
- the gentle hills and massive rock formations of the Kuppenalb
- The Tour de Baroque, the first East Bavarian long distance cycle route.
Fabulous winter at our hotel in Oberpfalz
In the cold season, the surroundings of our manor hotel in the Bavarian Jura region offer ideal conditions for winter sports enthusiasts. Unforgettable cross-country skiing trails can be found at the golf courses, on the circular trail around the Sperlasberg mountain near Velburg and in the Lengenbach valley.