Summer days at Winkler Bräu
When the warm sunshine lures you outside, the almost unspoilt nature and the colourful variety of plants around our Winkler Bräu enchant all your senses. Experience unforgettable moments on your excursions: fishing at the Schwarze Laber or swimming in the natural swimming lake, where a water slide invites you into the cool water. You can also enjoy a sporty tour through the Bavarian Jura with Nordic Walking poles, the hotel's own touring bikes or e-bikes. For those who love climbing, we recommend the high ropes course near St. Colomann or a leisurely hike on the Jura trail. Excursion destinations await you in all directions, such as the natural monument Deusmaurer Moor or the loop trail to the King Otto Dripstone Cave. Visit the Danube breakthrough at Kelheim, the Rhine-Main-Danube Canal, or the Weltenburg Monastery.
A special highlight for moments of peace and relaxation is the guest garden adjacent to our wellness garden house with a view of the valley of the Schwarzen Laber. Make yourself comfortable in our garden on the Laberwiese amidst flowers and meadow herbs on our Heaven-Swing.
- 4 overnight stays in the manor hotel incl. Oberpfalz country breakfast buffet
- Half a present: 4th night costs you only 50%
- NEW 2018: CityCard Neumarkt (e.g. free admission to the stalactite cave St. Colomann, the museum for historical Maybach vehicles, the natural swimming lake in Velburg, etc.)
- Relaxation in the swimming pool with vitality sauna, steam bath, and fitness room
- Spa bag with fluffy bathrobe and slippers for your stay
- In the evening on request: 3-course menu (€28.00) in the historic parlours
- Family special (from 2 nights): Children up to 12 years stay in their parents' room for free (3rd/4th bed or cot)
Ask directly at email@example.com or +49 9182/170!
We look forward to your visit!
Holidays and enjoyment at Winkler Bräu