Protecting others together
Our 10-point plan against COVID-19
1. Safety is top priority
- The safety of our guests and staff is top priority.
- Entering the building is only possible with mouth and nose protection via the hotel entrance. Please report to the reception desk first. Our employees also wear a mouth and nose mask.
- There are sufficient disinfectant points available throughout the building. Please also take note of our signs and relevant notices.
2. Spacious rooms
Our variety of different rooms allow generous seating arrangements. Due to the possibility of extending our outdoor areas, we can also offer a large open-air catering service.
3. Professional manner
Every employee has been instructed on our company-specific hygiene concept. An individual concept was created for each area of our establishment. Upon request, this can be viewed by employees and guests at any time.
4. Great efficacy
- In addition to intensified cleaning of the entire house, all common surfaces are specially disinfected. This includes light switches, door handles, electronic devices, key cards, lift buttons, and toilets.
- Please ensure that the necessary restrictions of contact and minimum distance is also observed inside our house, e.g. when using the lift.
- We ensure a regular supply of fresh air.
5. No compromises on enjoyment
- You can look forward to our regional cuisine with an adapted selection of dishes at lunchtime and in the evening. We continue to offer you our popular menus. For example, we serve you our gourmet menu or beer enjoyment menu as long as you book in advance.
- We kindly ask you to book in advance so that nothing can stand in the way of your relaxing holiday.
- You can still purchase our Winker Bräu beer specialities, our regional homemade delicacies to take home from our brewery shop. Please pay attention to the information on the relevant notice boards.
- We ensure cleanliness in our guest rooms by implementing an elaborate cleaning concept and increasing the number of cleaning cycles. You can cancel our daily room cleaning to reduce possible contact with our staff.
- We use contactless check-in and check-out when possible.
- Instead of our Oberpfälz country breakfast buffet, you can arrange your breakfast individually from a varied selection on the previous evening.
7. TraditionsReich Kupfer exhibition centre
In order to learn even more about our beer specialities, our beer world of experience, the TraditionsReich Kupfer exhibition centre will remain open for you. Our hygiene standards are guaranteed here, too.
8. Wellness & spa
In our wellness garden house you can let yourself be pampered with various massage and wellness treatments in accordance with the given hygiene regulations. The use of our spa area with swimming pool, fitness room, sauna, and steam bath is subject to the current legal situation.
Our general hygiene standards as well as the necessary rules of spacing are also guaranteed in our conference rooms. Each event has a separate area for breaks where coffee and snacks are served. Packed snacks are available for self-service.
By placing all guests separately, we guarantee complete data collection, in order to allow rapid tracing of transmission chains in the event of an infection. We therefore ask you to refrain from changing or setting the assigned seating on your own.
Safe despite COVID-19
This concept should guide you through your conference properly and safely organised. Our trained staff is of course available to answer any questions you may have.
The required minimum distance of 1.5 metres can be guaranteed and maintained in all seminar rooms and other spaces. In case of signs of illness (especially “cold symptoms” such as dry cough and fever) the seminar participant is obliged to stay at home or to terminate participation immediately. All surfaces of contact in our establishment are covered by our company-specific hygiene concept – in particular light switches, door and window handles etc. are cleaned and disinfected. Opportunities for hand disinfection are available to you and are accessible at all times.
Please coordinate the timing of your conference with us to ensure trouble-free organisation. You can only enter the building with mouth and nose protection via the hotel entrance. Please report to the reception desk first. Please observe the required minimum distance here as well. Mouth and nose masks must be worn in all public areas. They can be taken off at your place in the conference room, the marked break areas, and at the dinner table.
During the conference
In conference rooms with two or more doors, the entrance and exit are marked. Please respect these signs. Our employees ensure a regular supply of fresh air by airing the rooms intensively during every break. If these are more than an hour apart, we recommend that you open the windows briefly even during the meeting in progress. Please avoid draughts. There are drinks for the participants at every seat, which are refilled by our service personnel during the breaks.
Coffee breaks are prepared for you individually in terms of time and space. Our trained staff serve hot drinks and food. In addition, packaged snacks are available for self-service. For lunch and dinner, a spacious area is reserved for you and seating is provided in accordance with the spacing requirements. Two contact persons or two households may sit at one table. Seating is arranged by our service personnel so that the generally applicable restrictions can be observed.